Autumn is the perfect time to travel to Malaga, Costa del Sol in the south of Spain
No to the heat and the sleepy flies! Hooray for autumn, the perfect time to travel to the south of Spain. Autumn and spring are the time when nature wakes up from her summer slumber and reveals all her glory.
It's the time when lemons, pomegranates and oranges ripen, the season for picking olives and grapes, the wonder fruit of the chirimoya, the food of the gods (and Andalusian too). It's a time of no-tourism, empty beaches and bright but not sizzling sun, blue skies, crystal-clear air and blue-black sea.
Having visited in summer and come in autumn (or winter or spring) you will immediately realise your mistake: how terribly you were mistaken for comfort in summer. Autumn is another matter!
Vegetable, fruit — there it is! Fresh from the patch, the tree or the bush, it is a pleasure to go on excursions, you are all welcome, everybody is welcome. Long live autumn, when nature comes to live in the south of Spain, in Andalusia, in Malaga!
Autumn in Málaga, on the Costa del Sol, will be warm and sunny as in paradise
Autumn is warm and mild, and it's nice to take in the sights. You can swim in Málaga all year round, in summer, autumn and winter!
It rains, but rarely. It will be warm and sunny as in paradise. But this applies to the coast. Although towards Tarifa Cadiz and there the wind is strong all year round. Climbing up into the mountains, of course, it gets cooler.
Málaga has a wealth of attractions
Despite the port-like appearance of the city, there is a mass of attractions that has carried through the centuries the major landmarks of its life. The Alcazar Palace and Pablo Picasso's house museum are just a few examples.
Today Málaga is a bustling port city
Today Málaga is a wealthy port city that, along with its historic buildings, offers inviting clean beaches with excellent water sports facilities, delicious food served in its many cafés and restaurants and a vibrant nightlife.
Málaga is a perfect choice for youngsters as well as couples with children. It's a popular holiday destination from April to October.
The 28 best sights to see in Málaga by car:
- Malaga Fortress (Alcazaba)
- The Picasso Museum in Málaga
- Malaga Cathedral
- Jardín Botánico Historico La Concepción
- Malaga Automobile Museum
- Malaga Museum
- Carmen Thyssen Museum
- MAUS Street Art
- Hibralfaro Fortress
- Santa Maria de la Victoria Basilica
- Roman Amphitheatre
- Pompidou Centre
- Museum of Arts and Folk Traditions
- Picasso House Museum
- Museum of Modern Art
- Paseo de España
- Glass and Crystal Museum
- La Termica Cultural Centre
- Muelle Uno Quay
- Alameda Principal District.
- De La Malagueta Beach
- Market Central de Atarasanas
- Málaga Interactive Music Museum
- Plaza de Mercy
- Bullfighting Arena
- El Perchel
- Flamenco Museum
- Jorge Rando Museum
Travelling to Málaga by car in autumn: September, October, November
Home of genius Pablo Picasso and Hollywood star Antonio Banderas, the restless and eclectic city of Malaga stretches between the mountains and the Mediterranean coast in the southern Spanish province of the same name in the autonomous region of Andalusia.
- By car, travelling around Málaga and beyond is fabulous. September, October and November are the most comfortable times of year to travel around the south of Spain when the heat subsides.
- And Málaga is located in the south of beautiful Spain and has access to the western shores of the Mediterranean Sea. The scenery is incredible everywhere!
- The city itself is beautifully situated, nestled in a bay surrounded by mountains. The Costa del Sol, to which Málaga belongs, is very popular with tourists flying in and out of Spain, especially during autumn and winter.
- All year round Málaga is not just good, but very good! However, the closer it gets to the new year, the more yellow lemons and orange mandarin oranges there are.
CHEAP CAR HIRE IN Malaga, TORREMOLINOS TO VISIT ATTRACTIONS by car in autumn: September, October, November
⭐ THE RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES
📌 Equal fuel policy.
📌 Third party insurance with car passenger insurance.
📌 Free roadside assistance.
📌 Free cancellation and change of reservations.
📌 Free delivery to the Málaga Airport.
📌 Unlimited mileage.